Kathy Fulton, Executive Director at American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) and Dr. TJ Scheafer, Head of Strategic Programs at project44 discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What is ALAN’s mission and focus?
- What types of challenges arise from major storms and what are some of the hurdles ALAN has to overcome to respond effectively?
- How can technology help in emergency response situations?
- Can you share with us some of the success stories ALAN has achieved to date? And how do you measure success?
- How did project44 get involved with ALAN and how will you continue to support ALAN’s mission moving forward?
- For companies that aren’t already involved with ALAN, how can they get started? What can they do to help?
Podcast version (click to play):