It’s that kind of a writing day: the blinking cursor blinks and blinks and blinks…
And I’ve got nothing.
[THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
- FedEx announces planned consolidation of operating companies
- Walmart’s Supply-Chain Strategy: Better, Not Bigger (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- Trade growth to slow to 1.7% in 2023 following 2.7% expansion in 2022 (WTO)
- IMF says U.S-China tensions could cost the world about 2% of its output (CNBC)
- NYC DOT to Launch Local Delivery Hub Pilot to Reduce Negative Environmental and Safety Effects of Truck Deliveries
- Apple says more suppliers committing to renewable energy (Reuters)
- Retailers Tackle Cardboard Overload With Made-to-Fit Boxes (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- EPA approves California rules phasing out diesel trucks (AP)
- Everstream Raises $50M in Series B Funding to Accelerate Global Supply Chain Sustainability
- Walmart’s first in-house driver app becomes their highest rated tech tool yet (CCJ)
- Congress Seeks Details on Spying Risks From Chinese Cargo Cranes (WSJ – sub. req’d)
With Passover earlier this week, Good Friday today, and Easter weekend upon us, I suspect many people are off today. Therefore, I’ll share my commentary next week.
Wishing everyone a happy weekend.
Song of the Week: “Wolf” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs