Advancements in social networking and mobile computing — as well as ongoing complaints from customers–are prompting supply chain software vendors to rethink and innovate their user interfaces. In this episode, Adrian discusses some of the improvements software vendors are making to their user interfaces and what to look for in the years ahead.
Watch as Adrian talks about…
- The common issues users have with existing enterprise software user interfaces and the root causes
- How the “Consumerization of IT” is having an impact
- How software vendors are starting to compete on design, not just features and functions
- The business case for improving enterprise software user interfaces
- The high-level attributes of an effective user interface
- The role of mobile, social networking, maps, and voice recognition
If you have a question or comment for Adrian, post it below and keep the conversation going!