Well, it was my turn to catch the stomach bug that’s been going around here, so I was out of commission yesterday, and I’m still not fully back to health. So, I’ll just share the supply chain and logistics news that caught my attention this week without any commentary, as I drink my flat ginger ale and rest.
- FedEx to buy TNT for $4.8 billion to take on rivals in Europe (Reuters)
- Pitney Bowes and Amazon Web Services Team to Enable Commerce with Innovative Cloud Solutions
- Oracle Announces Oracle Retail Cloud Services
- Fewer Oil Trains Ply America’s Rails (WSJ -sub. req’d)
- Con-way Truckload Joins the Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Truckers urging Congress, FMCSA to hasten fix on CSA data (Logistics Management)
- February 2015 Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI)
Have a happy weekend!
Song of the Week: “Lifetime Piling Up” by Talking Heads