Viewing transportation procurement as a standalone engagement is a mistake; it’s actually part of a continuous business process that cycles from opportunity assessment through daily execution and performance management.
- What are the main components of the overall business process? Where should companies begin?
- What are some factors that would trigger a sourcing event or help define its scope and objective?
- How do you kick-off a sourcing engagement? What are the most important steps?
- How do you take the output of a strategic sourcing engagement and successfully execute it?
- Who should be involved throughout the process? What are their roles and responsibilities?
- How do you make sure that the goals and benefits defined at the outset are actually met?
Joe Wilkinson, Director of Transportation at enVista and Megan Bishop, Manager at enVista answer those questions and more in this timely and informative episode.
Podcast version (click to play):