Greg Boring, VP of Sales at Kenco Group addresses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- How are customer expectations different today than 5-10 years ago? What’s driving these expectations?
- Is technology playing a more prominent role in the 3PL-shipper value equation today?
- What’s driving all of the M&A activity in the 3PL industry today? Is part of the value equation trying to “do it all” for clients?
- Has the way companies procure logistics services and manage relationships changed? Is there still room for improvement in this area?
- How do you see the contract logistics value equation changing? What emerging trends, such as technologies and regulations, will impact the industry in the months and years ahead?
- What questions should companies ask themselves to assess whether they’re maximizing the value they’re getting from their 3PL relationships?
Podcast version (click to play):