Cameron Kelsey, Transportation & Inventory Manager at Idahoan and Mike Regan, Co-Founder and Chief of Relationship Development at TranzAct discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Cameron, what were some of the transportation challenges or goals you wanted to achieve?
- Mike, how does Idahoan’s story compare with the stories of other shippers you work with? What are some common challenges or goals they’re facing?
- Cameron, what were some of the key features or capabilities you were looking for in a transportation management solution (TMS)?
- Cameron, what type of visibility are you getting? What benefits does it provide?
- Mike, are you seeing growing demand for visibility and business intelligence capabilities from shippers?
- Cameron, why is dock scheduling capability important for you? What benefits does it provide
- Cameron, did you leverage the TMS to improve or streamline the way you audit freight bills and pay carriers?
- Mike, are you seeing other shippers implementing self-invoicing? Is the role and importance of freight audit and payment different today than in the past?
- Mike, is the combination of technology with managed services something that more and more shippers are looking for? Does the scope differ by shipper?
- What advice would you give to other shippers who are just beginning this journey to take their transportation performance to a higher level?
Podcast version (click to play):