Jeff Potts, Vice President of Sales at BluJay Solutions discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What are you seeing with regards to rates and capacity based on the activities on your network and the shippers and carriers you work with?
- Are shippers in a better position to weather this storm today than in the past?
- How should shippers and carriers approach freight procurement in the weeks and months ahead?
- How are advancements in transportation management systems (TMS) and other technologies helping shippers and carriers procure freight more intelligently and efficiently?
- What should shippers be communicating to upper management today about what to expect with regards to transportation in the weeks and months ahead?
Podcast version (click to play):