Tim Dalton, Director of Professional Services at BluJay Solutions, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Did the warning signs that emerged last year prompt many shippers to initiate a procurement engagement in 2017?
- Are more shippers putting their freight out to bid this year?
- Can you share with us some examples of the outcomes from these procurement engagements?
- Beyond procurement, are there other areas that shippers should focus on to reduce costs, improve service, or be viewed by carriers as preferred shippers?
- What can shippers do to better prepare for whatever market conditions lie ahead?
- What questions should shippers ask themselves to assess whether they’re doing all they can to successfully navigate the challenges and opportunities of today’s transportation market?
Podcast version (click to play):