JP Wiggins, Co-Founder & Vice President of Logistics at 3Gtms, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What makes B2B visibility more complex than B2C?
- How has transportation visibility improved over the years and what challenges still remain?
- When it comes to enabling visibility, what are some key features or capabilities that companies should look for in a transportation management system (TMS)?
- Can you give some examples of the types of transportation workflows that TMS visibility can enable and automate? How do you quantify or measure the benefits?
- What questions should transportation executives ask themselves to assess whether they have the right capabilities in place to not only enable transportation visibility, but also achieve the greatest benefits from it?
Podcast version (click to play):