Ty Bordner, SVP of Marketing & Business Development at Amber Road, discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- Do you believe we’re on the cusp of transformative change in the industry?
- What are blockchain’s applications in supply chain management and is it better than existing solutions?
- Why is there so much interest in AI and machine learning? Where are we today in terms of its use in supply chain management and what’s on the horizon?
- Has the industry made much progress in leveraging IoT in global supply chain process?
- What advancements are you seeing in Big Data and Analytics? How are companies using Big Data and Analytics to deliver business value?
- In light of these emerging technologies, how would you characterize the future of how companies will manage global supply chains? What will be the biggest differences compared to today?
- What advice would you give companies in terms of how to prioritize their investments and get started?
Podcast version (click to play):