People often think of Latin America as a single entity, but in reality, it’s a fragmented environment, with country-specific trends, challenges, and opportunities. In this episode, Ricardo Carrion, Senior Director, Operations and Business Development – Latin America at DHL, provides an up-close look at Latin America from a supply chain and logistics perspective. Among the topics he addresses:
- What are some of the major supply chain and logistics challenges customers face in Latin America? How do they vary by country?
- Which vertical industries are the most active in Latin America? Do they face different challenges and requirements?
- What are some of the challenges logistics service providers face operating in the region?
- From a customer’s perspective, what capabilities or attributes should companies look for in a logistics partner to assist them in Latin America?
- What technology capabilities are the most important to succeed in Latin America?
After watching, post a question or comment for Ricardo and keep the conversation going!
Podcast version (click to play):