It’s hard to believe that we’re more than a quarter of the way through 2016 already — and that it’s snowing here in Boston today, the first Monday in April. Mother Nature has hit the pause button on spring, but hopefully she’ll press the play button again, and the sun and warmth will return in time for our first Little League game in a couple of weeks.
Here on Talking Logistics, however, the sun is shining bright. Thanks to all of you — our readers, social media followers, and sponsors — we’re having a great year so far (pageviews are up 46 percent this quarter compared to the same period in 2015 and we have almost 75,000 followers on LinkedIn), and we have many more great episodes, posts, and other content planned for the weeks and months ahead.
In case you missed them the first time around or want to read/view them again, check out the top posts and episodes from Q1 2016. After reading/watching them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- The Biggest Mistake When Selecting a 3PL
- Are You Smarter Than a TMS?
- Chipotle: The Latest Example of Why Supply Chain Risk Management Matters
- Using Modeling and Analytics to Design a Resilient Supply Chain
- Why Use Augmented Reality in Your Warehouse or DC?
- Time to Squeeze Carriers for Better Rates?
- The Boston Globe: A Home Delivery and Outsourcing Failure
- The Impact of SOLAS on Ocean Shipping and Data Management
- Sears – Achieving Home Delivery Excellence
- Sports Authority: Another Not-So-Great Moment in Supplier Relationship Management
- The Keys to Developing Successful 3PL-Customer Relationships (4,801 views)
- Is Workforce Planning the Weakest Link in Your Supply Chain Transformation Journey? (4,712 views)
- The Impact of Omni-Channel on Logistics (3,528 views)
- It Isn’t That Simple: Managing the Complexities of Parcel Shipping (2,981 views)
- The Omni-channel Effect on Manufacturers: Strategies for Success (2,689 views)