Chad Lindbloom, Chief Information Officer at C.H. Robinson discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- What does “digital transformation” mean in the context of supply chain management?
- What is different today compared to the late 90s and early 2000s when the Internet, Web, and dotcoms triggered their own business transformations?
- What is the value proposition of artificial intelligence/machine learning? How will they help companies better manage their supply chains?
- Does AI mean you and I will be out of a job in the future?
- What are the main hurdles companies face in the digital transformation journey? How can they overcome those hurdles?
- What questions should C-level executives and supply chain leaders ask themselves to assess whether they’re behind the curve or ahead of it when it comes to digital supply chain transformation?
Podcast version (click to play):