Allison Fowler, Senior Director of Planning at LLamasoft discusses the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- When it comes to supply chain planning, what are some of the challenges or limitations companies are coming up against today? How are they currently addressing those challenges?
- Is the line between supply chain planning and supply chain design starting to blur at the companies you work with today? What impact is that having on organizational structures and technology needs?
- What does Planning by Design mean? How is it enabled?
- Can you share some examples of how companies are using this approach to address the “white spaces” in their current supply chain planning applications and processes? What benefits are they achieving?
- What questions should companies ask themselves to assess if they’re ahead of the curve or behind the curve when it comes to bridging the gap between supply chain design and planning?
Podcast version (click to play):