As we head off for the holidays, a quick thank you to all of our readers, followers, and sponsors for another great year of learning and conversation on Talking Logistics. The numbers speak for themselves:
42 video episodes produced in 2014, totaling more than 47,600 views and 1,260+ minutes of conversations with thought leaders and newsmakers in the supply chain and logistics industry.
180 posts published on a wide range of timely and important industry topics, including the most comprehensive weekly news roundup in the industry and thought-provoking and insightful guest commentaries from our sponsors.
More than 17,700 followers on LinkedIn and Twitter, including 560+ CXOs, 830+ VPs, and 1,100+ Directors across many vertical industries and geographies.
A 145 percent increase in pageviews and 129 percent increase in visitors compared to last year.
In case you missed them the first time around or want to watch/read them again, below are the most popular Talking Logistics episodes and posts we aired/published this year. I encourage you to share this list with your colleagues, as well students, young professionals, and others who might be interested in joining our growing community. They can sign up for our email and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube to stay informed about upcoming episodes and to read our blog posts about industry trends and news.
Again, thank you for making this another fun and rewarding year on Talking Logistics. I wish you all Happy Holidays and continued health, happiness, and success in 2015.
Top 10 Video Episodes
- The Latest on Trans-Pacific Partnership and US-EU Trade Agreements (2,526 views)
- 5 Principles for Greener Freight (2,220 views)
- Keep Your Truckload Freight Moving (1,982 views)
- The Latest on Transportation Funding and Regulations (1,771 views)
- Making Transportation Collaboration Work (1,569 views)
- The Growing Demand for Flexible Transportation Solutions (1,441 views)
- Freight Audit and Payment – Alive and Kicking! (1,422 views)
- The Growing Importance of US-Mexico Trade (1,326 views)
- The Entrepreneur’s View of Logistics: Conversation with Jordan Kivelstadt, Founder/CEO of Free Flow Wines (1,275 views)
- Removing the Barriers to TMS Implementation and Benefits: Nicholas Carretta, President of UltraShipTMS (1,270 views)
Top 10 Posts
- Facebook, Google, and eBay Announce “Internet of Lost Things” Partnership
- Wearable Devices: The New User Interface for Logistics Software
- The CFO Walks into the VP of Transportation’s Office
- Thoughts on Amazon Dash (and Returns too)
- Time to Rethink Trucking Detention Charges?
- The Most Critical Factor in Last-Mile Delivery: Managing the End-Customer Experience
- Debunking the Myths of Same-Day Delivery (Or What Amazon Learned from a 90-Year-Old Distributor)
- How to Use Big Data to Improve Supply Chain Visibility
- Google Will Acquire a 3PL – And Other Supply Chain and Logistics Predictions for 2015
- Driver Shortage in Trucking: Time for Plan B