Based on the top Talking Logistics posts and videos this quarter, it’s clear that transportation management remains a hot topic of interest — everything from how to navigate the twists and turns of the market to how to leverage transportation management systems (TMS) and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement.
Even our most popular post, which dealt with excess inventory and yard management, had a transportation bent to it.
Overall, the first quarter of 2019 proves yet again that there’s never a dull moment in this industry.
Thanks to all of you — our readers, social media followers, and sponsors — we’re having another great year so far here at Talking Logistics (over 245K followers on LinkedIn) and we have many more great episodes, posts, and other content planned for the weeks and months ahead.
In case you missed them the first time around or want to read/view them again, check out the top posts and new episodes from Q1 2019. After reading/watching them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- Excess Inventory? No Problem. You Have Trailers In the Yard.
- The Role of TMS in a Logistics Partner’s Strategy and Value Proposition
- Transportation in 2019 and Beyond: Key Factors Impacting Supply and Demand
- How the Latest Government Shutdown Affects Today’s Transportation Professionals
- The Role of Emerging Technologies in Managed Transportation Services
- The Digitization of Freight
- The Journey to Global Supply Chain Visibility
- The Latest in TMS Brokerage Capabilities
- Tapping Into Private Fleet Backhaul Capacity
- How Technology Empowers Freight Brokers to Work Smarter, Not Harder, to Drive Profitability
- [Video] Deliver On Time and In Full with a Retail Consolidation Program
- [Video] Unleashing Agility in Late-Stage Customization
- [Video] Keys to a Successful Drop Ship Implementation
- [Video] Streamlining and Automating the Procure-to-Pay Process
- [Video] How to Mitigate Additional Costs in Transportation
- [Video] Preparing Now for the 2019 Peak Season
- [Video] How to Combat the Uncertainty and Risks in Global Supply Chains
- [Video] The Role of Technology in a Logistics Partner’s Strategy and Value Proposition
- [Video] The Role of Emerging Technologies in Managed Transportation Services
- [Video] Where’s My Stuff? Visibility and Collaboration in Transportation Management
- [Video] The Digitization of Freight
Reminder: There are many ways to stay connected with Talking Logistics throughout the year — choose all the options that you prefer: