I saw a squirrel without a tail today.
In my backyard, hopping around. Was it a baby rabbit?
No, it was a squirrel. Without a tail.
It was chasing another squirrel, chasing after its bushy tail,
Up a tree and through the branches, this squirrel without a tail,
Just doing its thing, tail or no tail, just happy it’s spring.
I saw a squirrel without a tail today and it didn’t see me. There’s nothing more
to this bushy backyard springtime tale.
- Small Trucking Companies Are Getting Squeezed by Soaring Diesel Prices (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- China-Europe Rail Lines Become Supply Chain’s Latest Problem (Bloomberg)
- U.S. reinstates 352 product exclusions from China tariffs (Reuters)
- Companies Brace for Higher Compliance Costs as SEC Proposes Climate Disclosures (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- CP Rail and Teamsters union agree on final arbitration, workers return to jobs (Global News)
- Ransomware attacks on U.S. supply chain are undermining national security, CBP bulletin warns (Yahoo News)
- Descartes Combines Warehousing and Shipping Solutions for Ecommerce Companies
- Trucker Tools To Implement Full Stack Integration with Turvo
- Anaplan to be Acquired by Thoma Bravo for $10.7 Billion
- Transportation Insight & NTG Introduce Free TMS within Beon Shipper Suite of Applications
- DAT and FourKites Bring Real-time Supply Chain Visibility to North America’s Largest Freight Marketplace
- Supply-Chain Startup Kargo Gets Funding Boost (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- Next-Day Delivery Platform Veho Acquires QuikReturn, Accelerating Doorstep Returns Expansion
- French hauliers to receive €400m state aid, and others call for help (The Loadstar)
The squirrel threw me off this morning, plus I’m short on time today, so I’ll share my commentary next week.
Have a happy weekend!
Song of the Week: “My Demons” by Tears for Fears