With Veteran’s Day being observed today, we will keep it short and simple. Here’s the supply chain and logistics news that caught my attention this week:
- FreightWise Acquires Kuebix, Secures Future for TMS Platform
- J.B. Hunt and BNSF Expand Intermodal Marketplace With Launch of Quantum
- FourKites Launches Inbound Visibility Solution to Enhance End-to-End, Shipment- and Order-Level Insights Across Suppliers
- T|WO’s Auto02 Creates Significant Carbon Savings to Help with Sustainability Initiatives
- TikTok Is Bringing Logistics to the E-Commerce Dance (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- Trade deficit climbs 5% to $61.5 billion as U.S. imports snap back (MarketWatch)
- Is Globalization in Decline? A New Number Contradicts the Consensus (WSJ – sub. req’d)
- Kimberly-Clark streamlines order fulfillment & optimizes transportation (Logistics Management)
Thank you to all our veterans for your service and sacrifices!
Have a happy weekend!
Song of the Week: “Nothing Matters” by The Last Dinner Party