I’m attending CSCMP’s Annual Global User Conference this week, one of the best conferences in the supply chain field for learning and networking. I look forward to sharing my takeaways from the conference in a future post. In the meantime, in case you missed them the first time around or want to read them again, check out the Top 10 Talking Logistics Blog Posts we’ve published from May through August of this year. After reading them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, and then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- The CFO Walks into the VP of Transportation’s Office
- What is an Outside-In Supply Chain?
- Driver Shortage in Trucking: Time for Plan B
- Uber, the Next Amazon?
- HP’s New Style of IT: The Social Supply Chain
- Lesson from a Little League Loss
- “Truck Drivers are Treated Like Trash With No Rights”
- GM Supplier Factory Explosion: Thoughts on Supply Chain Visibility and Responsibility
- The Big (Crappy) Data Problem in Supply Chain Management
- Your 3PL as Supply Chain Risk Management Partner?
(Click HERE to read the Top 10 Talking Logistics Blog Posts from Jan-Apr 2014)