The new year is more than a quarter behind us and it continues to speed along. There’s never a dull moment in this industry — always something new on the horizon, whether it’s new technologies, regulations, competitors, risks, or opportunities.
What will tomorrow bring? Why is it important? How should you respond?
Those are some of the questions we explore in our blog posts and video episodes, and as you can see from the lists below, we’ve tackled a lot of interesting and important topics so far this year.
Thanks to all of you — our readers, social media followers, and sponsors — we’re having a great year so far here at Talking Logistics (over 153K followers on LinkedIn) and we have many more great episodes, posts, and other content planned for the weeks and months ahead.
In case you missed them the first time around or want to read/view them again, check out the top posts and new episodes from Q1 2017. After reading/watching them, share this post with your colleagues and social media followers, then post a comment and share your perspective on these topics!
- Breaking News: Walmart, Facebook, and Uber Form Strategic Alliance to Provide Unrivaled Commerce Experience
- Global Shipping Trends: What to Expect in 2017
- Supply Chain and Logistics Resolutions for 2017: 4 Things to STOP Doing This Year
- The Whole is Greater Than Sum of Its Parts: Kewill and LeanLogistics Rebranded as BluJay Solutions
- The New Value Equation in Contract Logistics
- Drop Shipping: A Perfect Fit for Supply Chain Operating Networks
- What’s New and Different About The Digital Supply Chain?
- The Dawning of a New Age for IT in Logistics: 8 Theses on Modern Supply Chain Management IT
- The Impact of Electronic Logging Devices: Separating Hype from Reality
- Augmenting Your Logistics Operations with Digital Yards
- There’s No Silver Bullet: Extracting Maximum (and Ongoing) Value from a TMS
- Achieving Sustainable Transportation Savings: Practical Advice for C-Level Executives
- Why Relationships Matter in the Supply Chain and Logistics Industry
- Stop Thinking Micro: Maximize Your Savings with Macro-Optimization
- The Benefits of Dynamic Pool Distribution
- Making TMS an Enterprise Priority
- IT in the Age of Supply Chain Complexity: Important Attributes for Success
- Idahoan’s Journey to Achieving Sustained Transportation Savings [Episode]
- Looking Ahead: Important Supply Chain Trends of 2017
- Transforming Supply Chains into Global Trade Networks
- Transportation in 2017: Important Trends and Challenges
Reminder: There are many ways to stay connected with Talking Logistics throughout the year — choose all the options that you prefer: